Mattress Cleaning Services
Most of us spend about a third of our lives in bed, not realizing that we’re not alone there. Almost every bed in Africa is crowded with dust mites- microscopic creatures that feed on our dead skin and thrive in dark, damp areas like carpets and mattresses.
They can’t be removed with a domestic vacuum cleaner, and their excrement can cause or exacerbate allergies, asthma, eczema, hay fever and bronchitis.
Why mattress cleaning?
Because mattresses can’t be washed!
Mites and microbes find ideal life and growth conditions in mattresses. Dander, dust, sweat, etc. feeds the mites with nutrients. Even the densest sheet cannot protect before those particles.
Once every 6 months your bed needs to be cleaned and sanitize to kill these unwelcome beasts and their eggs.
Did you know that …?
- We spend 1/3 of our lives sleeping on our mattress
- Our process is dry and chemical-free, so you don’t need to leave the house and you can use it straight away
- Changing bed sheets and covers often does not mean that our bed is clean
- This applies equally to a mattress that is only a few months old as it does to a mattress several years old.
- It is incorrect to believe that mattress covers will protect against dust mites. Covers protect against these tiny particles about as much as fishing net would protect against sand.
- An average person sheds enough skin and sweat each day to feed a million dust mites (1 Kg dead skin and 260 liters sweat produced yearly)